Crystal Healing Information
How well do you know your Gemstones? 0
Take the Gemstone Trivia Challenge Now!
What Score did you get? Don't forget to Comment Below!
Full Moon Phases in UK and Ireland for 2016 0
Full Moon Phases for UK and Ireland 2016
We all know that leaving your precious Crystals and Gemstones out under the Full Moon is a perfect way to Charge and Re Energise your Crystal Collection! But when do we have a Full Moon?
Know your Dates!
- 24th January at around 01:45
- 22nd February at around 18:19
- 23rd March at around 12.00
- 22nd April at around 06:23
- 21st May at around 22:14
- 20th June at around 12:02
- 19th July at around 23:56
- 18th August at around 10:26
- 16th September at around 20:05
- 16th October at around 05:23
- 14th November at around 13:52
- 14th December at around 00:05
Full Moon Crystal Cleansing and Re-Charging Methods
Placing Crystals out under the Full Moon is not so much to Cleanse them but more to Charge them and Re-Energise them and get rid of all that old Stale, Stagnant and Negative Energy they have collected.
It is recommended to first Cleanse your Crystals using either Running Water or Smudging with Sage or Sage Incense.
To take advantage of the magnetic force of the Moon and the earth, many people either Bury Crystals at Full Moon, and others like to place them under the direct light of the Moon.
Placing your Crystals in a Geometric Pattern is also considered to enhance the Re-Charging Process and can also be a lovely way to send Distant Healing to someone, by placing a photograph of that person within side the Geometric Pattern or Circle.
Remember to always state your intention!
Here is a typical example of how most people Cleanse and Charge Crystals at Full Moon.
The Full Moon can be used to Charge other items, for example Tarot Cards, Candle Holders, Gemstone Jewellery, Dowsing Pendulums, pretty much any tool that you may use in Healing or Energy Work.
Moon Phases in More Detail
- Full Moon - The moon is full when the moon is on the opposite side of the Earth from the Sun. Another way to look at it is that the moon, sun and earth are in a line with the eath being between the sun and moon. When this occurs the entire surface of the moon looks to be illuminated. The full moon occurs every 29.53058 days.
- New Moon - A new moon occurs when the moon is between the earth and the sun. We are seeing the opposite side of the moon that the sun is shinning on. At the exact time of the New moon the moon is to close to the sun to see at all.
- Blue Moon - Today we consider the Blue Moon to be when a full moon occurs twice in one month. This is a relatively new concept for the term. Originally a blue moon was considered to be when a full moon occurred 4 times in a season. A season usualy has 3 full moons. The term has became popular when referring to any rare event.
- Black Moon - This is a term that is not used frequently and has no exact definition. Some sources use this term when there are 2 new moons in one month similar to the blue moon which is 2 full moons in a month. It is also the term used when there is no full moon in a month. Having a month with no full moon is very rare. It can only happen in the month of February since is has fewer days then the full moon cycle of 29.53 days.
A Simple Method or Spell to Send Distant Healing using Crystals 1
Here is a great little simple Crystal Magic Spell or Ritual to send Distant Healing to a loved one or someone in need.
- 3 candles - 2 light blue and 1 white.
- Allspice and Rosemary (equal parts each) or a Healing type incense, for example Sage.
- Photo or paper with name of the recipient and a small quartz crystal.
- The recipients permission!
- Place the candles on your altar or work space in a semi-circle with the white candle between the two blue ones. Place your incense burner above the white candle.
- Place the person's name in the centre of the layout, with the quartz crystal on top (or other appropriate crystal as detailed below)
- Light the incense then the candles.
- Centre yourself and inhale the incense as you think of all ill health dispelling from the person and instead being replaced by healing energy, much as the air is filled with the smoke of the incense.
- Gather your healing energy and when you feel ready, release the energy, directing it through the crystal and to the recipient who's name or photo is beneath it. Give the recipient the crystal to carry as a charm for continued good health.
Remember that the Candles and Crystals used can be selected according to the intended recipient of Distant Healing. There are no hard and fast rules with Crystal Healing .... Guidelines? Yes! but Rules? No!
Crystals can and should be selected intuitively and with the best intention for the recipient. Having a basic idea of the typical Crystal Healing Properties of different crystals can help with your choice of Crystals, but experimenting with them and using them in a way that feels right for you and your recipient is the best way to achieve a great outcome. By default, Energy flows to where it is needed when your intention is set correctly!
Examples of Variations:
- Use Pink and White candles instead if the intended recipient is suffering with relationship issues. Use Rose Quartz crystals instead.
- Use Black Candles and Crystals like Black Tourmaline for a recipient who needs protection from negative energy.
- Use Orange and Pink Candles and Crystals Like Moonstone to send healing and protection to Mother and Unborn Child or to boost Fertility.
- Use Blue Candles and Crystals like Sodalite to assist the recipient with communication problems, Maybe it would help if they "opened up"?